“Siberian Film Commission” is autonomous nonprofit organization for the development of cinema, registered in September 2013.
- Assistance in organizing the filming process in Russia;
- Assistance in the production of full-length, documentary, short films, etc.;
- Assistance in the distribution of movies, film rights, film distribution rights, and other ways of owning rights to films and audiovisual works; Also assistance in the renting, delivery, storage, etc .;
- Nikolai Bem
- Autonomous non-profit organization "Siberian Independent Film Studio"
- Mikhail Prokhorov's Foundation: "SiberiaDOC Cinema Club" project..
- Elena and Gennady Timchenko Foundation: "Cultural mosaic of small towns and villages"
- Presidential grant of the foundation «Perspective»: "Mobile festival SiberiaDOC"
- Center for Cultural Initiatives: "Mobile festival SiberiaDOC".
(films, which the film commission assisted in the production)
2015 film "Halves" director Alexander Zarchikov, production "Bathysphere production", France. The sea helps Japanese cars to find a new life in another country. Earth gives the author of the film, a sailor who carries Japanese cars, an opportunity to find a new profession and a place for a new life. With the heroes of the film, we move from technogenic Japan to a distant Siberian city.
2015 the film "Tamara" directed by Sofia Sofronova. "Tamara works as a bus conductor in the Siberian city Krasnoyarsk, she raises a son and looks to the future with hope. Today, on her initiative, finally, there will be an acquaintance of the son and her partner-driver, with whom Tamara has just started a relationship."
2015 the film "Snowdrop" director Nikolai Bem, production "À VIF cinemas", France. "A young girl from a remote Siberian city, in spite of her mother's threats, decides to leave her parents' house and go looking for her future."
2016 The film «Mirny Mining Town», directed by Saverio Pesapane, produced by "Molly Aida Film GmbH", Germany, Italy (participation in "Biennale Cinema College", Venice) film in production.
Events organized with the participation of the "Siberian Film Commission"
- Since 2013, the annual Mobile SiberiaDOC Festival in nine districts of the Krasnoyarsk Krai.
- 2013 "EurasiaDOC Scenario Workshop" for documentary filmmakers in Novosibirsk city.
- 2016 "Scenario workshop SiberiaDOC" for the authors of documentary films in the "Year of Cinema" with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Krasnoyarsk Krai.